Skip to main content
- To be treated with respect by counsellors, clients and staff.
- To expect honesty from counsellors, clients and staff.
- To have all information about self kept confidential (except when covered by law or agency policy).
- To expect that all assigned activities are fair and reasonable.
- To expect that all meetings will begin on time.
- To discuss concerns about any aspect of the treatment program with a counsellor.
- To personal safety.
- To decide when to leave treatment.
- To treat all clients, counsellors and staff with respect.
- To express feelings and opinions honestly.
- To keep all personal disclosures that occur in group sessions confidential and to accept the consequences should any personal information be disclosed.
- To participate to the best of one’s ability in all activities assigned by counsellors.
- To arrive clean and sober for meetings.
- To make the commitment to attend all sessions and to phone in advance if unable to attend.
- To respect the personal safety of others.
- To make a commitment towards your personal goals.
- To own your own problems.